Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not today...........

OK so today was suppose to be"the day." since I am writing this you can guess that it didn't happen. I went to my appt. and the Dr. said that I was ready and to go to the hospital. Debbie, McKenzie, Kenzies friend Alex and I then head to the hospital. I was so excited, I couldn't believe he was actually going to do it today. Well I get to the hospital and of course another Dr. is on call, which means he doesn't really want to take care of me. So they start all these test and give me fluids (I had been throwing up for 2 days) The tests came back fine, and this Dr. wasn't sure he felt good about delivering me at 37 weeks. There is still a chance that the baby might not be ready. So, tomorrow I get to go in for and amniocentesis. If you don't know what this is, its were they take a big needle and pull amniotic fluid out and see if the lungs are developed. I am OK with doing this test, because I would feel really bad if I had her and she ended up sick in the hospital. If the test comes back that she is OK, I will be having this baby tomorrow!!! The good news to is, my Dr is on call!!! So lets hope she is ready, I don't want to spend the next 2 weeks like the last week!

So here are a list of things that still need to be done before the baby comes:
Laundry-----Started, probably wont get finished.
Babies room------Bed still not made, she wont sleep in it anyway for awhile.
House clean------- No but do I really care.... Not right now.
Everything bought that I need------no guess we might be taking a trip to Wal Mart on the way home!!!

So as you can see I still have things that need to be done, but at the moment I could careless. So if I do have this baby and you come to visit once we get home. Be advised my house may not be clean, but lets be real, with 2 boys is it ever really clean.

Anyway wish me luck and I will keep this posted!!!

3 comments:

goldmania said...

Hey, I was thinking about you today. Sorry, I guess, but we just want you to all be healthy. Too bad you can't fit it in for the Pioneer day festivities, JK!!!Love ya and TAKE IT EASY!!!! I'm gonna come up and see ya after the 24th. We'll get everything ready. :)

Heidi said...

I am so hoping today is the day!!! I have been up since 4:30 thats not ok with me! urgh.....
I did however get the laundry all sone and folded so that Kenzie can get it put away! She will be so excited!

Stephanie said...

If you need help with anything let me know.