Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I need something......

OK notice the time as I am blogging this..... Yes its 5:09 AM! I am having what my Dr. calls getting ready for baby sleep problems. Today its been kinda bad, I have actually been up since 2:30AM. The sad thing is there is nothing on T.V. at this time of the day and it hurts my head to read while in bed. So what do I do with my time, I blog stalk. Which is like reading, I know but, sitting up doesn't hurt my head (don't ask because I DON'T KNOW!) Anyway, its a good thing that for the next 2 days I cant do anything, maybe I will get some sleep (yeah right!) I have a feeling that its going to be a call out to the aunts kinda day. So for those of you aunts (you know who you are) be for warned.

As a side note, Mike started his new job at work today!!! He is now in the yard instead of on a truck. This is nice because he will be close to his car if I happen to need him to hurry home! The bad part is he has to be to work at 5am instead of 6, and it will cut down on some of his overtime! However, he will be off most likely at 3:30-4:00pm so when I go back to work I can get something that's starts at 5 or 6 and wont have to worry about leaving the baby with just Kenzie.

Anyway I guess I will now eat something and hope that I can go back to sleep! I cant even clean my house if I wanted to, so lets hope that I can sleep!

2 comments:

goldmania said...

I should call and wake you up early!! JK. Hope you got some sleep. I hate when I can't sleep. Guess we're waiting for a call about a baby. :)

Just us said...

Oh that is soooo sad!! Hope u got some tlc! Cute pics!