Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Reunion


Brock going down the slide at the family Reunion!


Hunter loved this slide!

You cant tell really well but this is Josh and Hunter and this is what the slide looks like!

YES!!! even the "cool" big kids got into the fun!!
This is McKenzie I couldn't get one of her going my camera ran out of Battery!

I added this picture this is my Uncle Claron Taking his Granddaughter down! He was the only adult brave enough to go.
We love this reunion. Not only is it the only time we ever see my dads side of the family, but they also have it at a really cool place. Its like a little park, with tons of trees. Its in Wellsville, which is up by Logan. So its not ever really hot. Plus they have a lot of things for the kids, a teeter toter, swings and of course this slide. There is a rope swing that you can play on that goes over the creek but nobody has ever used it to get in the water!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks fun, we should plan a day and go up there. When are you going to have your baby girl???

Just us said...

We shoild go up there looks like fun! What are me and Steph not cool enough now you took us off your friend list! I see how you are! lol

Heidi said...

I didnt leave you off! My cousin did my blog and didn't put any friends on my list. I will add you if I figure out how to do it! I will have lots of time on my hands!

Just us said...

I am just giving you crap!! Just go into your settings you will find it there I think!!

Just us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Looks like it was alot of fun! the boys look so cute.