Monday, July 21, 2008

And the Wait is On............

So I have nothing to blog about now. Still no baby, and I have been put to bed. OK so the bed rest is mainly because if I am up and doing something my feet swell and start to hurt. Plus I have a headache (go figure).

The kids are getting really antsy and bored. Poor McKenzie she has been put to work keeping track of them. I am having a hard time because she is still a teenager. Plus who wants to spend the last month of spring break playing with your younger brothers. She will have it made up to her this fall, when Aunt Debbie takes her to Washington D.C.

As for the little boys, they are wild as ever. Mike did take them on Saturday to go camping for the night with his family. It was so sad, Brock didn't want to come home. When they got here he wouldn't talk to me for an hour. Then he started to cry and I had to promise him that his cousin, Tyler, could come spend the night. I have been promising this for a while so this is nothing new. I was really shocked that they did so well with Mike camping. At home they will NOT go to sleep unless the TV is on. So I thought for sure they would have a hard time going to bed. Oh no Hunter laid down and was out within 5 min. Brock took a little longer, he loves to talk. So mike took the top off and had him start counting the stars. He counted for a min. then pulled the blankets up over his head and went to sleep. I loved talking them on the phone about all that they saw. Apparently,The Chipmunks, Alvin, Simon, and Theodore live up big cottonwood canyon. They also love the beaver dam, which is really a beaver dam. They had a really good time, and loved having dad to themselves.

As for my weekend I spent Saturday talking Debbie's ear off, and Sunday laying in bed after church. As for church I may have to wait until after having this baby to go back. The seats were so hard, even the cushioned ones. Plus our church starts at 8:30, which was really hard after being up since 5am. Yes one more reason to get this baby out maybe I can get some sleep.HA HA HA, I know. Did I mention how glad I am that this is my last?

5 comments:

Lori Huntsman said...

Bedrest, YUK! That's fun for about an hour. Sorry. Now, about Edward and Bella. Edward is trying his hardest for Bella to experience being a teenager. He doesn't want her to miss anything. Didn't you read the books? If it wasn't for him, she would never have gone to Prom. Edward may be a little too controlling (he's actually, just over protective because she such a klutch), but Jacob was manipulative and dishonest. As you can see, I won't give in. LOL. I wish you guys were coming down for the 24th, but we'll come up there. I'll bet McKenzie is all grown up. It's fun to stay in contact this way. Talk to ya later. Lori

Lori Huntsman said...

LOL. Boy, who taught me how to spell. Klutch....klutz. LOL. Lori

goldmania said...

I'm always surprised how well things go when I leave the kids with their dad too. guess we should do it more often. I'm so sad you can't come down.

Just us said...

ok so I just thought of a CUTE name for the baby.... READY? Ashlyn Toni Arnes????? Way cute!!!!

Just us said...

Welcome Baby!!!! Brinlee Elizabeth Arnes!!