Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A little update.....

Me and my little boys!!!

Brock the last day he had long hair!!!

Brothers for life! Friends for a minute!
Hunter loves to have his picture taken that's why I have so many of him. I also put more pictures on, I was looking for one of all 3 kids and didn't have any recent ones. Sorry Robyn I will work on it!!!

Just a quick baby update. I had to go into the Dr. this afternoon, I thought that my water was broke. Come to find out I was just losing my mucus plug at a very slow rate. While I was there he also checked to see if I was dilating, I have been having contractions for the last few days. I knew that I had been dilating just because I hurt so bad. What I didn't know was I am already at 3cm. This is really good, but for now it kinda sucks. For the next 2 days all I am suppose to do is lay in bed. The Dr. said that if I go into labor for real before Friday they will have to stop me. After Friday I will be 36 weeks and can have the baby. I do have a "real" appt. scheduled for Friday, so if I am more dilated then I may have a baby by this weekend. I just thought I would let you that were wondering know.

No comments: