Friday, September 26, 2008

update on Kilee............

Kilee Brielle had her 2 month appointment this last week. She is getting big at least to us. She now weighs 9 lbs, 4oz., and is 22 inches long. which is the 20% for weight and 45% for height. Which is good when you start out at the bottom. She is now starting to smile and loves the boys to talk to her.I think she likes Kenzie better then me. Just last night she wouldn't go to sleep, Kenzie was next door babysitting. I took Kilee over manly to keep Kenzie awake, and Kilee went right to sleep. the little stinker, I had been fitting her for a full hour. She is getting better about holding up her head as well, which is good since I am bad at doing "tummy time." She seems to be getting over her stomach problems, but is still confused about pooping. Funny I know! She is getting so big its hard for Hunter to hold her now, which is scary because he still tries. I have to lock her in her room just to take a shower. Hunter gets really stressed out when she cries and ends up sitting on the toilet while I shower.
Its a good thing she is so cute, with all the trouble she has caused me! From my previous post I have decided not to do anything. I kinda knew before I posted I just needed to vent. I am still feeling like crap. I think I am going to go to a different Dr. My stomach is still cramping up and I am still taking meds. to keep comfortable. Luckily Ibuprofen works. I am just feeling really tired still as well. Even after getting straight 6 hours of sleep. It just makes trying to get a job hard. OK so one of these days I will post without complaining.

2 comments:

goldmania said...

So did you have your surgery? I'm sorry you still feel crappy. Guess you should come out here and let me take care of you. :) And then our boys can play. Kill two birds with one stone see! It will get better soon. Try and keep positive. Love ya! and yes, she is such a cutie. I love the pics of her smiling. how fun!

goldmania said...
This comment has been removed by the author.