Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Never see a pic of me............

Ok so for those of you that wonder why no pregnant pictures of me here it is. Even though I haven't gained any weight with this pregnancy and I had lost 15 lbs. the first 3 months. Fat people are not cute pregnant. I just look more fat, almost as if I am better proportioned. I may take one picture the day I give birth. I also never have make-up on and my hair is always pulled up in a pony tail. I am going to get a new cut and go short. Maybe when I do that I will post a pic, but until then you will just have to imagine what I look like.

I do love the fact that while I am pregnant I don't gain weight. When I went for my 6 week check up I was actually 30 lbs liter then when I started. Unfortunatly it all comes back and then some. I am hoping to keep it of with this one. I had a patient tell me that I need to start walking right after I have the baby, the first 3 weeks are the best time to loss the weight. I just laughed it was of course a man!!!!! He was starting a fad diet where you are injected with HCG hormone, which is the hormone you get when you are pregnant. Anyway, I dont know anyone whos just had a baby that wants to go walking right away. I am going to exercise more, hopefully I will be able to find the time.

OK so I just have to send out a big THANK YOU to McKenzie. Everyone that is having a baby should have a child that is older then the rest. When I got pregnant with Brock I had a lot of people tell me that I was crazy, I was done with child care, diapers, and so on. There is a 7 year differance between her and Brock. She has actually saved me so much stress. She hates that I depend on her so much, but she is so good (well after the complaining). If you are all wondering what this is about, she cleaned the kitchen tonight and it was a mess. There is nothing I like better then a clean kitchen, if my kitchen is clean then it feels like the rest of the house is to. She then took Hunter to bed with her and that means he will sleep until 10am. YES!!!!!!! Brock sleeps that late every day so hes good!!

She really does alot for me and I wanted to tell her THANK YOU!!!!! Now Kenz that doesnt mean you get out of being grounded. Sorry!!!!!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I love short hair, but, short hair while you are pregnant is the worst. it means you actually have to do something with it everyday! I am just waiting for the day mine is long enough again to pull it back into a pony tail!

Heidi said...

I know what you mean. Thats one of the reasons that I havent done it yet. I just hate that I cant do anything with it and I look so blah!!!!!!