Tuesday, April 29, 2008

more pictures..........

Here's Hunter!!!!!!
He is all boy, but really has us wondering somedays! His best friend is Kenzie, so he loves whatever she loves. Needless to say his favorite movies right now are Hairspray, and High School Musical. He really only likes the songs in the movies. He loves to wear things in his hair and I love to send the pics to Mike! He gets so mad! Hunter also loves makeup, and nail polish (his colors as he calls them). He also loves his Aunt Debbie, she doesnt know this but Kenz took a pic of her at Brocks Birthday party. Well, everytime Hunter sees the picture he says" thats my Debbie, hers pretty, huh!" and if you dont say yes, he gets mad until you agree. Almost everyday he asks to go to her house. I think he just likes that he can roam around inside and out. Or, maybe he thinks its his second home since we are there alot!!!!
Do you know me??????
Dont you love my curls!!! I know Im beautiful!!!!! Dont be Jealous!!!!!
This is McKenzie. She preaty much thinks she is the bomb. Just kidding she loves to be funny, or scary I dont know which. She is so much like me only better, I hope. She has more drama with her friends, at least the girls. It seems like everyday one of them is mad, because they think Kenz stole their "boyfriend." The funny thing is shes not affraid to talk to boys, so they all make her talk to them. The boys then decide that they like her instead. She however has decided that boys are to weird. The boy that she liked or was "going out with" decided that he didnt want a girlfriend, because his friends didnt want him to have one. She decided that was a dumb reason and now ( to my knowledge) doesn't want a boyfriend. Her and I have a relationship alot like mine and my moms. I get mad at her, she then is really good so i forget that shes in trouble! I really hate it sometimes.

So this is Brock, this picture tells how Brock is. He is my little ham he can think of just about anything to play, with just anything. He has quite the imagination. Today he asked me who my boss was (hoping I would tell him that he was my boss), I told him that if I had a boss, it would be Dad. So when Mike got home he asked him if he could be my supervisor. Then he proceded to tell me that if I came to work for him he would pay me $6.00 instead of the $1.00 that dad paid me. I told him he was to little to be my boss, he had to be atleast my age to be a boss. So he went to Mike and asked to be my supervisor again. I have a feeling that tomorrow is not going to be very fun!!!!

So these are my kids for all of you that are just joining. Or that are like me and like to read other peoples blogs. Mines not very interesting, but I am trying to update more often. I do love that I can now put pictures on.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I love that you are posting pictures!

goldmania said...

hey, is it just me or does Brock look like Wendy in that pic? Classic Diva Kenze. :) Where's the pic of you and your pregger belly?