Sunday, April 27, 2008

FLYING HIGH.............


Ok so if your wondering what we do for fun this is it. My boys think that Dad is their personal tosser. They think it is really fun to have Dad throw them around. This is Hunter (sorry about the underwear only pic, were potty training) and Brock they are going to land on the bed so dont fear. I love the picture of Brock he looks like he is jumping from the ledge we have in our bedroom.
Just so you all know adding pictures was very frustrating to me, but hopefully I have figured it out. I love pictures in blogs and have alot of them. So much to Kenzies dismay I will try to be adding some each time I blog. I have promised Kristen that I will try to blog something everyday, since I love to get on and get really excited when someone has added something new to theirs. My life isn't that exciting but if nothing else I can blog all the funny things that Brock comes up with. He is a very imaganitive boy!



1 comment:

goldmania said...

Hey, great job! you got your pics up. I had forgotten what your boys look like. So cute. They look just like you. Keep em comin.