Thursday, May 29, 2008

Schools Out................YES!!!!!!

OK so today was the last day of school, at least for Brock. Kenzie could be out but she wants to go for the hour and a half that they have scheduled for tomorrow. I am so glad that its finally over. No more worrying if Brock's going to be late, or getting up at 6:45 to get Kenzie going. I can actually sleep and get up at a reasonable time.

Brock's kindergarten class had a graduation today. It was so cute and I have pictures that I will post, just not tonight. Anyway, we went to his graduation with Grandma Arnes and Aunt Michelle (Mikes sister) and his cousins. It was fun to have them come along, but of course I cried a lot and Mike laughed at me. He said you would think he was graduating from High School the way I was acting. I think it was just so cute and proud he was for being there, and lets face it hes just getting older. Brock is just now figuring out that he will no longer be able to see his Mrs. Peck. She was his teacher and Brock is so funny he tells us all, in secret, that he has a crush on her. I did get a picture of him with her, which he wants to put in his room. Should I be worried???

So as of 9:30 tomorrow morning the summer will begin. Its weird to think that the next time the kids go to school we will have a baby in our house. We still have no name for her so we are willing to take suggestions. I have a few I like and Mike wont say any that he likes. I do like the name Briel but cant find a middle name that sounds good with it and Arnes. So, if anyone has any ideas PLEASE HELP!!!!

I will post pictures latter of our day and Brock's graduation but for now its time for bed, GOODNIGHT!!!!

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Heidi I'm glad you found us. I got yours from Kristen. I guess we can stock each other. I agree with you, I'm glad for school to be out. No more crazy mornings and car pools.

Lara