Friday, May 23, 2008

This ones for you Kristen...............

OK, so Kristen has informed me that I need to blog, so here it goes. I have really nothing to blog about alls I seem to do is clean house and get kids to school and other appointments. Which is about the same thing everyone else seems to do. I have no funny stories to tell and really nothing has been going on.

School gets out in one week so that's really cool! The down side is McKenzie is leaving that first week to go to New York with Debbie. Its really not a down side for her, and she deserves some sort of vacation, since this summer is going to be really boring for us. I am really excited for her to be able to go, I will just miss her help with the boys. I am so lazy.

As for us we are not going to be doing anything fun just Dr. apt. after Dr apt. I am a little sad ever since I got pregnant I have planed on having this baby on July 31. I will be 39 wks then and will be able to be induced. Well at my last appointment while talking to my Dr. I found out that he will be out of town that day. So, I am at the mercy of the other Dr. and who knows if he will do it. The only thing I do have going for me is that my blood pressure has not been to good, and with Hunter I dilated really early. Alls I can say is I am so glad this is my last!!!!!!

Well I must go I am trying really hard to get Hunter potty trained, and he is fine with peeing but has issues with the others. I have been really worried about him getting sick or really constipated, because he will hold it instead of go in the toilet. He knows he has to go, because he has been trying to find a diaper or pull up to go in. He even wants just a wipe to use. I just don't get it, anyone have any advise I am up to hearing it, because I am at a lose and ready to lose it.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I am NO help with the potty training thing! I have read a couple of books and I finally bought Gavin a potty, but that is as far as we have come. . YIKES!! Good luck with that!

goldmania said...

All my friends say the same thing so you're certainly not alone. Don't see many 12 yr olds who can't go potty. You're doing fine. Payton is in the same situation. Can't really force a kid. They'll do it when they want. My friend gives stickers and rewards and it worked for her. Not me but ya never know.