Monday, June 9, 2008

It finally happened..............

OK just a quick something. Those of you that read my blog have read my stress with potty training. Well just for all you to know it does happen, Hunter has finally gone to the bathroom for the last 3 days by himself. He has been peeing for weeks, but finally started pooping. I dont know really what the change was except I ran out of diapers. I did get him a chart with stickers that if he fills will get a toy and he loves that also. He has also went the last couple of nights with out peeing in bed, Im not real comfortable with leaving him without something at night. But he has woken up dry and wants his diaper off fast so I think its me who needs to be night trained.

So for those of you with the same problem I have had. Just tell them you no longer have diapers, they will either hold it for days or just go. Which is a mess, but my Dr. said if they hold it, the first time you have to "help them go" will probably cure them. Keep your head up it does happen. We did also make up a potty dance that Hunter loves and he loves how happy we all get when he goes.

1 comment:

goldmania said...

hey, congrats! We're almost there. Happy for you though.