Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What New...........

OK so I guess I need to update, since I get frustrated that nobody else does! We have been doing absolutely nothing. Kenzie went to girls camp last week, she seemed to have a good time until the last day. They went on a 3 mile hike and she didn't drink enough water, which meant she ended up really sick. Needless to say the Young Women pres. brought her home Thursday night. She went to the same place that all the other girls in the family are going or have went. Its called The Heber Valley Camp, Kortney went the week before Kenzie, Scott's girls went at the same time Kenzie went and Aprils girls will go next week. Its been fun to listen to them talk about what they did and how things went. Kenzie decided that our stake leaders are dumb because they made the girls get up at 6:30 everyday and then they couldn't go back to there cabins the rest of the day. Then it was lights out at 10:30, I say they are lucky they got to sleep in cabins and have showers!!!!! What kind of camping is that!! When Kortney went it snowed on them, could you imagine snow at girls camp!!

As for the rest of us, we haven't done much of anything. I moved Hunter downstairs to Brocks room and they are down there most of the day now. Its nice because I cant see the mess that they make and it doesn't really matter, no one else can either. I am spending more time down there since it is cooler the problem with that is I have a hard time if someone comes to the door I can hear them. I am now almost 34 wks and getting more ready everyday to have this baby, my Dr says it will probably be in the next few weeks since my blood pressure wont behave. I am just not sure I'm ready for the sleepless nights yet! Plus I still need to get a few more things, but I am ready for the headaches and swollen feet to go away. I need to have her a little early other wise Kenzie and Brock will be starting school again.

As for our summer its been really boring, We haven't had the money to do much of anything. Plus I haven't wanted to and the Dr. wants me to spend at least 4 hours a day resting, or more if I need it. I have an appointment tomorrow and If my pressure isn't down more then I may end up in bed all together. Funny to think that I would actually be able to stay in bed with my to little boys. Poor Kenzie shes never going to want kids!!!! But I am so glad to have her here to help, I love that girl I just wish she had a better attitude!

3 comments:

goldmania said...

Hey, I'm glad you finally updated your blog!!! :) Since I started blogging, I find a lot more fun in everyday stuff that normally you wouldn't realize. We will surely be coming to visit soon. We hit a deer so gotta get the car fixed first.

goldmania said...

yep, the deer is DEAD! Dang deer. Luckily, it's only my second, including the one you are referring to. Kenze is a punk and needs to come visit.

Lindsey said...

The things we go through to have these children! Our pool is a lot of fun and surprisingly we don't have many kids hanging around, but we don't really have a lot of kids in our neighborhood- my kids do like to invite their friends over. It's such great entertainment- they literally were in the pool for 4 hours today!