Thursday, January 29, 2009

McKenzie and Kilee
(I LOVE this pic)
Kilee
(not to sure she liked this)

Kilee
(Christmas dress from guama Toni)


Kilee is 6 months old!!






She had her check-up today, and although she is skinny she is doing just fine! She is growing and she is doing everything physically that she is suppose to do.



Her stats are as follows: Height 25 1/2 inches, Weight 13.6 lbs, Head 42 1/2 cm.



Those put her in the 50% for height,10% for weight, and 50% for head. She is little on the lite side, but all my kids (with mike) have been and what else can we expect. The Dr. says not to worry and just keep doing what we are doing. Just loving her!!



She also had all her shots and did fairly well, she needed lost of hugs and lots of holding today. I was off all day and I was more then willing to hold her. Its just so sad to see her sit there almost bored looking. But everytime I tried to play with her, or put her down she cried. Mike was a big help and luckily for me she loves her daddy, or I wouldn't have been able to do what I needed to get done!!! Kilee is such a good baby and for the most part sleeps through the night. She goes to bed between 7-8 and sleeps until 5 unless she had cereal for dinner then she will sleep until 8-9. So I cant really complain, she never really cries and for the most part is just a sweet baby!! We all love her so much and I am so happy she came to us!!
I have lots of pics of Kilee and my kids from a girl I work with. She is thinking of getting into taking pics and they turned out cuter then the ones I could have taken, so in the next few posts I will send a few out there. The ones on my side bar are also from her!! I think she did a very good job and all but my boys did too. Shiloh (my friend) has boys the same age as mine and really they just wanted to play!! Thanks again Shiloh!!








2 comments:

goldmania said...

super cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Um, I can't believe your baby is 6 months old. Your kids are so dang cute. I love the pictures. We need to come see you sometime. Hope life is good for you.
Mish