Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Movie and My feelings about it!

OK so I went and saw "Twilight" tonight (thanks Steph, I don't think I would have gone had you not asked) So here are my thoughts, I think that Edward was way to pretty for a guy. I know he was suppose to be gorgeous, but to me that means a little facial hair and muscles. Plus, I am not really into blonds, and what was with the long hair sticking up in the front? Maybe because he traveled so fast that's how it looked? Anyway, I do think that Bella was way cute, and the rest of the cast was very well chosen. I know Aunt Lori you are going to hate me but..........Jacob was SO CUTE!!!! I just have a thing for dark hair and skin. I also agree with her that the scenery was way nice, Mike may see it just for that (I don't think I could sit in a tree though.)

Breaking News!!!!
You heard it here first (unless you were watching the news to)! they are going to make the next book "New Moon." YEAh for me that means more JACOB!!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Whatever!!! Edward is hot! I think Emmett was good looking also. You can go have Jacob, because Edward is MINE! LOL

Heidi said...

Funny I thought that Emmett was way cute to! I will take Jacob anyday, Edward has to much compitition!! And I really hate to fight for my men!~

Stephanie said...

lol... I love a good fight! and he's not blond???

goldmania said...

Still don't know anything about what you're talking about. Glad you got out and had fun though.