Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hunter turns 4!

Here is him and his Sponge Bob cake, Yeah cake!!!
Hunter playing with some of his toys!

Blowing out the candles (he really was happy!)


His most favorite thing BOWLING!!



I think Brock was happier about this present then Hunter was, he does love these gloves (if that's what you call them)
Hunters Birthday is really today, but it is to hard for the family to all get here on a Wed. night so we had his party on Sunday. It was a lot of fun and a lot of people. I had been sick all the week before and going to work so it was kinda just thrown together. So sorry if you didn't get an invite and wanted to come the only people that got invited were the ones that asked about it. I am so bad!!! It was a fun day, I made barbecue pulled pork sandwiches, a salad and chips. Of course we also had cake and ice cream. Hunter was so excited and could hardly wait to blow the candles out. He started asking about his birthday after his cousin Maddy's birthday (which was the 25th or so of Oct.) I just cant believe he is 4 already! He is such a good boy and so nice (most of the time) He is so solid, he only weighs 5 lbs less the Brock and can take Brock down anytime he wants. He is going to be our sports player, he loves football and while we were at Wal-Mart he found some baseball helmet. Well he decided that they were football helmets instead and went and found a football. We thought we had lost him, but nope he was playing football all by himself in the isle. It was so cute!! For his birthday he got a lot of great present and he loves them all!!!!
Thanks to everyone for coming and maybe next year I will be better prepared!!!!!(I wouldn't hold my breath though)



6 comments:

Just us said...

I can't believe Hunter is already 4! Time flies!!

Just us said...

Ha ha u see I am very tricky!! (you posted the pic b4 i stole it!) And ur welcome it was fun!! (wendover???????????????????????)

Susan said...

ya she could be her alright. did you see how hunter stood in the right place to block my face. whoo hoo! LoL, just kidding.

Lori Huntsman said...

Wow, what a fun party!!!! Looks like Christmas. And that cake was awesome. Did you make it? I'm way impressed. I just read my blog and yes, I've got my ticket. About ten of us are going. It should be a lot of fun. I'm excited. And you guys just call....you are welcome ANY time. I just want to make sure I'm off work when you come. Put in a prayer for me that I get to fly to NY for Christmas. I'm sooooo excited for Payton this year...he is really into it. I'd come for Thanksgiving but I'm trying to save my money for then and I know if I came up, I'd spend too much money. Call me some time....tell everyone Hi and they could call too. Love ya.

Stephanie said...

Sorry we didn't make it!! We kinda got a late invite lol. looks like it was a good party

Stephanie said...

Thanks for your support! I think support from friends and family is a big factor in my success!