Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kilee is 4 months old...........

Pictures by Aunt Susan!


So Kilee is 4 months old and a very good baby! She is so good at just being......She is starting to chew on things. Her hands are her favorite. She also LOVES the TV, I took her with me to the theater, it was so funny to watch her eyes go so big, and she just stared. She is still a tiny little thing but my kids always are. She weighs 11 lbs (10%), 23 3/4" long (25%), head is 40 1/2 cm (25%). She loves her brothers, and smiles so big when they talk to her. I think Brock is going to be her favorite which is good because Kenzie and Hunter have a special bond!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

She is such a sweety. She is going to have a ball with the christmas lights. You need to throw a blinking strand in just for her to watch.

goldmania said...

How cute. You need to come out so I can hold her. :)

Just us said...

She is getting so BIG!!! Time flies hu!

Susan said...

I can't believe she is 4 months old already. She is just getting more sweet and more cute everyday.