Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Am Having................

Ok so I know alot of you will think its to early for me to find out what I am having but................ i found out yesterday. I work at my Doctors office (today is actually my last day) and so I asked the Ultrasound girl to look for me. She was so good and spent almost an hour let me tell you there is no way she is wrong.

We are going to have a...................GIRL!!!!!!

Kenzie wont have to move out (thats what she said she would do if its a boy) I think she is more excited then I am. I just wish that there wasnt 13 years between them. At least she has a sister.
Brock is really excited also......he informed me yesturday when I told him that he already knew that it was a girl. He did say it was a girl when I first found out, maybe hes closer to the other side and I should listen to him more.

AS for Hunter......where to start, lately he has become so clingy and wants Mom all to himself. I have nightmares of him being like Trent when Debbie had Korrine (you'll have to ask Debbie about that one.)


As for a Name I really like Makialee Briel (as in Michael and Lee for VerLee) but Mike doesnt really like it. He says it sounds like a polynesian name or something. So we will have to see who wins.

No comments: