Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FUN FOR ALL?......

Well Memorial Day has come and gone....How I hate when paid holidays go so fast. We went to Seven Peaks for the day and it was nice, but a little cold. The nice thing is that with the pass you don't feel guilty not staying the whole day. Ater that we went to Debbies for her Bar-B-Q then it was time to go home. Swimming wipes the kids out so we all slept well. That about raps up the holiday. We are just waiting for school to end on Thursday and then life will begin. Kenzie will be out and she is going to be babysitting for me. It will be so nice not to have to get the kids up, and out the door, plus I will get to sleep in for and extra 1/2 hour. Kenzies best friend also got her a pass to Lagoon so I have that to hold over her. As for the summer we have nothing planned except a few cammping trips, and lots of Seven Peaks, and of course work, but that just gets me out of bed early and I am home by 12:30 everyday, which is nice. So if anyone needs a place to stay and doesnt mind an air mattress, or my noisy kids, my door is always open!

No comments: